Saturday, February 7, 2015

Would you like to retire within 25 years?




Let me clarify something that many people just don't understand, I like working casual! I don't believe in working 5 days a week, I don't enjoy working 40 hours a week, and I don't like the idea of working for the next 40 years of my life. I think the reason people criticize me for this philosophy is because it doesn't agree with their traditional work culture, and people don't think it's achievable. The reality of today's work culture is to earn more money through working more hours. But please remember there is a limit to how much a person is physically capable of working which sets a limit to how much you can earn. Why would anyone want to be stuck in such a tragic loop? I want you to know that life doesn't have to be this way. There's a better way, so keep reading and I'll show you how to achieve this dream. Read more>>






No comments:

Post a Comment